Rosy Hair - Don't buy !

1.1
Turnaround Time

The hair is not worth buying it's a rip off had it in my hair for a DAY an it looks like I had it for a year worst ever purchase wasted my hard earn money for some trashy back alley hair never would I buy anything on this website they need to be out of business FRAUD!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosy Hair Brazilian Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 25, 2017.

Rosy Hair Malaysian Hair Extension Review from Tomball, Texas

1.9
Turnaround Time

FRAUD ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT ORDER HAIR FROM ROSY HAIR. THEY ARE FRAUDULENT!!!

PLEASE READ!!!!

I ordered "1 x 100% Virgin Malaysian Hair Wavy 3 Bundles Mixed Length (10511) =$198.00" from their "3 Bundles Deals 12/14/16"

My "Order Number: 8948, Date Ordered: Friday 15 April, 2016" The total I paid was "Sub-Total: $198.00, Flat Rate (Best Way): $12.99, Total: $210.99". I received an email on the 19th of April from cherry "Hello Dear ,Wish you a nice day! :) This is Cherry . The hair you ordered from our site has been shipped via UPS" I then received a package on 4/21/16 and I was excited as this hair was for my upcoming birthday 4/27, I opened the package only to find a braiding hair (like $50 worth). I was so upset but at the same time I stayed calm and said to myself 'this is a mistake, people make mistakes. This can't be fraud, because I have order hair from this company before and I even refer people'. So I calmly to a picture of the braiding hair and package I received and immediately emailed Cherry saying 'Hi Cherry,

I am going to try not to be upset because I am hoping this is a mistake and not fraudulent act because I am not a first time customer.

So the hair I received is not the hair I ordered. Below is the attached picture of the hair I just received today 4/21/2016 at 5:39pm.

I didn't order a braiding hair. I ordered "Malaysian hair wavy 3 bundles mixed length 12/14/16." Now I also paid for fast delivery because I needed the hair before Wednesday 4/27 my birthday. Has I was going to get my hair done on Tuesday 4/26. Please tell me how you can fix this or just refund my money ($210.99) so I can go some place else to get my hair done on Tuesday as I planned. And I will send you the wrong hair you sent me.'

She replied me saying "Hello Lola,

Thanks for your feedback. I just check my txt, Oh, really very so sorry dear, i make a mistake. I think my boss will deduce all of my salary . so sad...How about we sent you corect hair and normally you can get it within 3-4 working days,. Or how about we we refund you $120 and also you hair did not sent it to back. because all of the refund just can be done after we receive hair back, it will be cost so much time. Pls pls pls email back as soon as possible. Thanks dear Lola"

And I said '3 to 4 business days will be too late. Please refund my money. Give me the detail to send the hair back. And I hope you will pay for the shipping to send it back because I am not paying for that. So send me the return information. Thank you.'

Let's be real, their shipping is always late even if it says 3 business days and you pay for it. So I knew that won't work for me.

She then sent me the info to return the braiding hair they sent me. Saying this "make me so sad. Pls sent it back to this address as follow:

RM 1302, 3th Building,LingXia Road, DunShangXiaoQu ,SiMingQu

Xiamen city 361000

China

Miss Ye

13666028902

as for the shipping fee, i will deduce from your next order is that ok?

because i just talk with our Boss. He told me ,this is need i pay. the company can not pay for me."

So I asked for my refund to be processed immediately. She said "All of the refund will be done once we got your tracking number"

Which I didn't particularly like as it was their error but I was patient and understanding as this, in my mind was all an error.

I sent the hair on 4/22/16. She wanted me to send it through UPS so she came get a tracking number, which would have cost me $75+ (*** no!) so I sent it without a tracking number through USPS which cost me $24.34.

I sent her an email saying 'I just paid $24.34 for shipping that is the cheapest they have and it has no tracking number. In order to get a tracking number I will have to pay $75 or more and I am not doing that. See below for attach receipt. Showing [that] I did send it. You can go to usps.com to track it with the LC941210167US but they said it's not a tracking number however it will take two weeks to get to you. Please process my refund plus the $24.34 I just paid.'

She said "Ok dear"

I waited two days. Hoping this wasn't fraud and trying to be as understanding/nice as I can Then I emailed her saying 'Hi

I sent the hair I don't have my refund and you are not replying me. Should I report this as fraud?'

She then replied 5/2/16 saying "I hand over your refund. but My boss told me why can not track this number?

Did you offer is that correct tracking number ? dear "

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosy Hair Malaysian Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 06, 2016.

Comments

If you charge it on visa credit or debit they will cancel the payment for fraud and return your money. Do not accept bogus sales from anyone. Call visa and cancel the payment once you send back the item.

Same here I'm assuming they got hacked or something . Cause I've ordered before and then again back in July and never got my hair or my 180 back .

Rosy Hair Hair Extension Review from New York, New York

ROSY HAIR=ROBBERY...DO NOT BUY HAIR FROM ROSY HAIR EVER IN YOUR LIFE...This company has stolen $230 of my hard earned money... The hair that I got was wet and tangled and after finally getting a return address, which I had to get from paypal because Rosy Hair is a company of frauds who steal and dont want to take responsibility...I COULD NOT GET MY REFUND!

Long story short...THE RETURN ADDRESS WAS FAKE AND COULD NOT BE TRACKED...NOBODY DESERVES DISHONESTY AND BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.... ROSY HAIR =THEFT

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 16, 2016.

Comments

File a claim with visa and they will refund the money to your card.

Rosy Hair Review from Detroit, Michigan

3.0

I get confused n scared when I see this.. I bout hair from them it took 2 weeks I washed it first it was filthy but I wore the hair for almost a year it was the best hair I ever had to be honest .

I bleached it and dyed it 2 times..

Even when I got it I seen bad reviews but I took the risk .. Idk

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 01, 2015.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1201462

I agree with you. I order Brazillian deep wave braiding hair every other month.

I have ordered several bundles of hair from this company for over a year, and it is the best hair that I ever had.

The hair does not get matted or tangled, and I wet this hair every single day.

Same here, I ordered my hair over a year ago and It is just now starting to go bad. The hair was kinda damp with a mild odor, but I figured that because it took almost 3 weeks to make it to my address + temperature control, it may have been the cause.

I washed the hair and it was perfect! I was the best hair that I have EVER purchased.

Rosy Hair - Simple Review #1427131359

I Bought Some Hair From That Website And As Soon As I Washed It It Matted Up ! Man I Sooo Pissed

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 23, 2015.

Rosy Hair - Simple Review #1425390509

Dont waste your time are money that *** wasnt even what ill call hair beauty supply 8.00 synthetic yaky higher quality that this *** they need to be shut down takingbppl mibey a total ripoff

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 03, 2015.

Rosy Hair - Quality of the hair

2.8

I bought 4 bundles of hair suppose to been brazillian but not sure what it is the quality is horrible it matts up i spent $358 dollars on this hair does not compare to the go naked i've used in the past. I ordered from them because their hair was already colored but big mistake.

What they are selling is synthetic hair and marketing it as brazillian i want my money back. The site needs to be shut down. The Better business bureau needs to investigate this.

Its a shame they are allowed to continue such shady business practices. Just wrong

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosy Hair Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: I did not get what i paid for.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 11, 2015.

Showing results for: ROSYHAIR.COM

Original Query: ROSYHAIR.COM

Contact Information

Registrant Contact

Name: FASHION LORY

Organization: LORY FASHION Mailing Address: NEW YORK, NEW YORK NEW 000000 CN Phone: +1.3104576464 Ext: Fax: +1.3104576464 Fax Ext: Email: CUSTOMERSERVICE006@HOTMAIL.COM Admin Contact Name: FASHION LORY These are the owners of Rosyhair.com Call them, they live in Malibu California, Phone: +1.3104576464 Ext: Fax: +1.3104576464 Fax Ext: Email: CUSTOMERSERVICE006@HOTMAIL.COM Tech Contact Name: Lemonnier Family Organization: LORY FASHION Mailing Address: NEW YORK, NEW YORK NEW 000000 CN Phone: +1.3104576464 Ext: Fax: +1.3104576464 Fax Ext: Email: CUSTOMERSERVICE006@HOTMAIL.COM

Rosy Hair - Hair Review from New York, New York

No *** good !! We need to shut the websites down ,I spent $330 for Brazilian hair instead I got a corpse. Some junk they are ripping off the public ...I aa taking it to better business burea ROSY HAIR I

WANT MY MONEY BACK..MY NAME

MAXINE LEE PURCHASED ON

OCT 12 -2014

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 23, 2015.

Comments

I found who owns the website...

go after them and get your money back...

Tech Contact

Name: Lemonnier Family

Organization: LORY FASHION Mailing Address: NEW YORK, NEW YORK NEW 000000 CN Phone: +1.3104576464 (real home number in Malibu) Fax: +1.3104576464 Fax Ext: Email: CUSTOMERSERVICE006@HOTMAIL.COM The family own Malibu Glass and Window for many years...

I found their details ...contact them by phone and ask for a refund

Organization: LORY FASHION

Mailing Address: NEW YORK, NEW YORK NEW 000000 CN

Phone: +1.3104576464 Ext: Fax: +1.3104576464 Fax Ext: Email: CUSTOMERSERVICE006@HOTMAIL.COM It not fair that companies can get away with these unfair business practices

Rosy Hair - Simple Review #1414281464

3.4
Turnaround Time

I ordered Brazilian Curly - they sent Loose Curly which I actually liked better then Curly. So next I ordered Loose Curly -they sent kinky curly.

Their return policy is zero! The quality of the hair was great, just not what I ordered.

Which could be a disaster. I've moved on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosy Hair Hair Extension.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 25, 2014.

Rosy Hair - SENT WRONG TYPE OF HAIR

I ORDERED INDIAN CURLY AND I RECEIVED MALAYSIAN CURLY TRIED TO GET THE MATTER RESOLVED THEY SAID IT BASICALLY THE SAME TYPE OF HAIR, BUT IN THEIR ADVERTISEMENT, ON MODEL KELLY ROWLAND THE HAIR IS NO SHAPE FORM OR FASHION THE SAME. ROSY HAIR WOULD NOT WORK WITH ME.

I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO OTHER CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS PEOPLE JUST BEING PEOPLE, BOY WAS I WRONG. NEVER ORDER ROSY HAIR.

I ALSO BELIEVE THE ADDRESS ON THE PACKING LABEL IS FAKE. I SENT THE PACKAGE BACK TO THE ADDRESS ON THE DHL LABEL AND THE PACKAGE IS STILL SITTING!!!!!!!!!!!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 13, 2014.

Tech Contact

Organization: LORY FASHION

Mailing Address: NEW YORK, NEW YORK NEW 000000 CN

Phone: +1.3104576464 Ext: Fax: +1.3104576464 Fax Ext: Email: CUSTOMERSERVICE006@HOTMAIL.COM I found their details, they live in Malibu, CA. Look up Lemonnier Family, the mother (may have passed away) is Solange. get your money back...