FRAUD ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT ORDER HAIR FROM ROSY HAIR. THEY ARE FRAUDULENT!!!
I ordered "1 x 100% Virgin Malaysian Hair Wavy 3 Bundles Mixed Length (10511) =$198.00" from their "3 Bundles Deals 12/14/16"
My "Order Number: 8948, Date Ordered: Friday 15 April, 2016" The total I paid was "Sub-Total: $198.00, Flat Rate (Best Way): $12.99, Total: $210.99". I received an email on the 19th of April from cherry "Hello Dear ,Wish you a nice day! :) This is Cherry . The hair you ordered from our site has been shipped via UPS" I then received a package on 4/21/16 and I was excited as this hair was for my upcoming birthday 4/27, I opened the package only to find a braiding hair (like $50 worth). I was so upset but at the same time I stayed calm and said to myself 'this is a mistake, people make mistakes. This can't be fraud, because I have order hair from this company before and I even refer people'. So I calmly to a picture of the braiding hair and package I received and immediately emailed Cherry saying 'Hi Cherry,
I am going to try not to be upset because I am hoping this is a mistake and not fraudulent act because I am not a first time customer.
So the hair I received is not the hair I ordered. Below is the attached picture of the hair I just received today 4/21/2016 at 5:39pm.
I didn't order a braiding hair. I ordered "Malaysian hair wavy 3 bundles mixed length 12/14/16." Now I also paid for fast delivery because I needed the hair before Wednesday 4/27 my birthday. Has I was going to get my hair done on Tuesday 4/26. Please tell me how you can fix this or just refund my money ($210.99) so I can go some place else to get my hair done on Tuesday as I planned. And I will send you the wrong hair you sent me.'
She replied me saying "Hello Lola,
Thanks for your feedback. I just check my txt, Oh, really very so sorry dear, i make a mistake. I think my boss will deduce all of my salary . so sad...How about we sent you corect hair and normally you can get it within 3-4 working days,. Or how about we we refund you $120 and also you hair did not sent it to back. because all of the refund just can be done after we receive hair back, it will be cost so much time. Pls pls pls email back as soon as possible. Thanks dear Lola"
And I said '3 to 4 business days will be too late. Please refund my money. Give me the detail to send the hair back. And I hope you will pay for the shipping to send it back because I am not paying for that. So send me the return information. Thank you.'
Let's be real, their shipping is always late even if it says 3 business days and you pay for it. So I knew that won't work for me.
She then sent me the info to return the braiding hair they sent me. Saying this "make me so sad. Pls sent it back to this address as follow:
RM 1302, 3th Building,LingXia Road, DunShangXiaoQu ,SiMingQu
Xiamen city 361000
as for the shipping fee, i will deduce from your next order is that ok?
because i just talk with our Boss. He told me ,this is need i pay. the company can not pay for me."
So I asked for my refund to be processed immediately. She said "All of the refund will be done once we got your tracking number"
Which I didn't particularly like as it was their error but I was patient and understanding as this, in my mind was all an error.
I sent the hair on 4/22/16. She wanted me to send it through UPS so she came get a tracking number, which would have cost me $75+ (*** no!) so I sent it without a tracking number through USPS which cost me $24.34.
I sent her an email saying 'I just paid $24.34 for shipping that is the cheapest they have and it has no tracking number. In order to get a tracking number I will have to pay $75 or more and I am not doing that. See below for attach receipt. Showing [that] I did send it. You can go to usps.com to track it with the LC941210167US but they said it's not a tracking number however it will take two weeks to get to you. Please process my refund plus the $24.34 I just paid.'
She said "Ok dear"
I waited two days. Hoping this wasn't fraud and trying to be as understanding/nice as I can Then I emailed her saying 'Hi
I sent the hair I don't have my refund and you are not replying me. Should I report this as fraud?'
She then replied 5/2/16 saying "I hand over your refund. but My boss told me why can not track this number?
Did you offer is that correct tracking number ? dear "
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "Tomball Dodge Customer Complaints **** BEWARE **** Don't fall for their "Welcome to the Family, or some other family line of BS" We brought my new 2013 Dodge Durango Crew..."
- "Spent $164.46 for a anniversary delivery yesterday. Promised it be there in 4 hours... MY WIFE Still doesnt have them... a over 30 hours later... There is a letter on..."
- "I went to the store located in Hammond Indiana on 169th st. I bought a drinking bottle thst contained a straw and a flip top. The straw is too small..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- " I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016. The first frame had a scratch on the rim. Returned it. It just sat..."